Roger W. Thomas
||University of Cincinnati, J.D.
||Seton Hall University, B.A.
- Sussex County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association (Workers’ Compensation and
Land Use Sections) Trustee (1994-2000) Executive
Committee Member (2000-2006)
- American Bar Association
- Institute of Municipal Attorneys (former member of the
Drafting Committee of Municipal Land Use Law)
- Sussex County Community College (Board of Trustees and
Foundation Board Member)
- Certified by the New Jersey State Department of Community
Affairs to teach the statutory mandated training course for
zoning and planning
board members throughout the state.
- Instructor for the New Jersey Planning Officials
- Named "Super Lawyer" among New Jersey Attorneys in
Pickett v. Lloyd's, 131 N.J. 457, 621 A.2d 445 N.J. (1993)
Jersey Supreme Court case resulted in the authorization of litigants to obtain damages in actions where insurance companies have acted in bad faith.
v. New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company, 395 N. J. Super. 277 (Appellate Division 1977).
This New Jersey Workers' Compensation Court ruling established
the right to obtain disability benefits for tinnitus.
Hanrahan v. Township of Sparta, 143 N.J. 326, 670 A.2d 1067 (1996), This New Jersey Supreme Court decision
led to a clarification of the Workers' Compensation law involving the responsibility of insurance companies to provide palliative care for injured workers .
||Trenton, New Jersey, December 27
||Roger Thomas directs the Workers’ Compensation practice section of the firm and is a frequent lecturer on workers’ compensation, social security and land use law.
Specializing in the Practice of:
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use